Pe Pipe and Fittings
PE Pipe are the most preferred pipe type for many international projects. The producer of Pe Pipe, which is the newest and best type of polyethylene that can withstand more pressure, is Kuzeyboru. PE100 polyethylene actually solves the problem in polyethylene pipes and connections thanks to its anti-UV feature.PE stands for high density polyethylene.
PE pipes are used in industry for the transportation of liquids and in lines such as water, sewerage and drainage. PE fittings, on the other hand, provide flexible, durable and fully performance-based advantages in inclining, transporting, changing the direction of water flow, joining bidirectional pipes, reducing or completely stopping the water flow.
It is a lighter and more robust pipe produced with PE100 quality materials. Cost-effective, long-lasting Pe Pipe stands out with its durability. Contact us for Pe Pipe Price list and Pe Pipe weight chart.
What are the General Advantages of PE Pipe and Fittings?
- PE pipes are resistant to high pressures and impacts.
- PE pipes are resistant to low temperatures.
- PE 100 pipes are highly resistant to sunlight.
- PE 100 pipes and fittings are easy to install and change.
- With its long service life, PE 100 pipes and fittings will provide lifetime use, whether in industry or domestic use.
- PE pipes are resistant to water hammers. It provides high resistance to abrasion.
- It is compatible with different geographical conditions, ideal for slopes and different areas.
What are the Usage Areas of PE Pipes and Fittings?
– PE pipes and fittings can be used in drinking water network, house connections.
– PE pipes and fittings can be used to transport water in garden irrigation, rainwater harvesting.
– PE pipes and fittings can be used in drainage and sewerage systems, Industry.
PE Pipe Joining Methods
PE Pipe welding is the process of joining a PE Pipe with another PE Pipe with the help of machines or joining it with a fitting. One of the advantages of PE plastic pipes is that the polyethylene material melts easily when heated and the two pipes can be combined with this process. These processes can be used not only to join two different pipes but also to join the fitting.
PE100 Pipe Joining Methods; They can be joined by various machines and methods such as electro fusion welding machine, butt welding machine, hand extruder, plate butt welding machine, mechanical joining. Commonly used in these methods are:
Electro Fusion Welding Machine: Electro fusion method valve, elbow, etc. It is a practical method that allows polyethylene pipes and fittings to be melted and adhered to each other when adding fittings is not practical.
Butt Welding Machine: In the butt welding machine method, where an electric heating plate is used to raise the ends of the PE100 pipes to the required fusion temperature, the PE pipes are brought together under a controlled pressure for a certain cooling time. With butt fusion, each of the ends of the pipe or fitting is heated until it reaches its melting point and bonded together. The resulting ports are pressure resistant and performant.
Mechanical Assembly: The method used for joining PE pipes and pipe fittings when welding machines are not possible (Coupling Systems). In this method, more compression technique is used. The parts used in this joining method are pressure resistant and durable. According to the type of fasteners, there are gaskets in order to prevent the liquid outflow and provide impermeability.
PE 100 Pipe Transport and Loading Operations
Transporting and loading PE pipes and fittings is also important for usability. PE pipes provide advantages during transportation and loading operations with their flexible and light structure, but there are some issues to be considered.
– During the transportation of pipes and fittings, it should be ensured that there are no cutting and piercing tools in the vehicle to be loaded.
– Tools such as wire, chain, iron should not be used for fixing purposes in the transportation and loading of pipes. The surfaces on which the pipe will be lifted should be covered with rubber, wide suspension bands should be used, and deformation should not be allowed.
– Pipes should be well fixed in order to avoid problems such as crashing and falling due to the movement of the vehicle in the vehicle during transportation.
– The transportation of pipes in coils can be done both horizontally and vertically.
During the Loading Process of PE Pipes and Fittings;
– HDPE pipes and fittings should not be lifted or lowered suddenly during loading.
– Pipes should not be dragged or pulled against abrasion and scratching during the loading process.
– Appropriate tools should be used during the loading process of the pipes (Forklift etc.).
– Pipes should be used on soft ground during loading and unloading. During unloading, old vehicle tires can be used if necessary, and it is ensured that they do not land on sharp, hard gravel areas.
– It is necessary to protect the pipes from long-term sunlight in order not to be damaged during transportation and storage.
– During the loading of pipes and fittings, care should be taken against crushing pipes of small diameter and size.
What are PE Pipe Fittings?
- HDPE 100 Tee Fittings
HDPE tee fitting is used to connect three different pipes together. This three-way part, which has a “T” view, distributes the incoming liquid in other directions, one being the inlet and the other two being the outlet.
- HDPE 100 Elbow Fitting
HDPE elbow connections change the slope or direction of flow between two pipes. It changes the direction of the pipes in the inlet and outlet directions with 45 and 90 degree angles. They can be used to move around obstacles in pipelines.
- HDPE Saddle
HDPE EF Saddle is used to provide output in desired dimensions without using any other additional parts in the main pipe system with the Electro fusion method. It can be installed more easily with a welding machine than HDPE Saddle Tee fittings, and with this feature, it is preferred in pipe systems used for the transportation of liquids, gases and chemicals.
- HDPE Spigot Flange Adapter
Is one of the most needed fittings in transitions and connections in pipe systems. It can be used to connect different types of flanges (HDPE and steel flange) and flangeless products. It is available to use for valve suction cup fire hydrant or other steel and screw connection. With its chemical structure, it has a structure compatible with the pipes in the HDPE group.• HDPE Spigot Reduction
- HDPE Sgigot Reducer
Is one of the most useful fittings produced from Polyethylene raw material and used in joining these pipe systems. It is used for reducing HDPE pipes of different sizes.
- HDPE Blind Plug
HDPE blind plug is an additional piece used to stop the flow of water or gas. This attachment can be used for the permanent termination of a piping system or to temporarily stop the line during a project. It is used to close the end point of the pipe, which looks like a cap.
Pe Pipe Price
Contact our sales representative to get the price of Polyethylene PE Pipe suitable for your project. It varies according to the size and properties of the pe pipe. You can request information about the pe pipe you need by filling out the form on the contact page.