Spiral Corrugated Pipes
HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes – Larger Diameter Corrugated Pipes
HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes which is described as the world's best drainage pipes wit Larger Diameters of Corrugated pipes are three layers which supports each other and it standard is DIN 16961. With all the features shared by all commercially available plastic tube, and both the resistance and the metal reinforcement is slightly more inside a pipe. Used for many years in Europe helical corrugated pipes of thermoplastic tape spirally in a special machine from extrudate of the desired diameter are manufactured by winding shape and length. Inner surface of the HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes is smooth, the outer surface is profiled. Contribute to the metal layer provides extra strength in the profile of HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes
Corrugated Metal Reinforced Spiral Wrap has based its feature and function of each floor in the HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes. Corrugated Spiral Pipes, smooth inner surfaces, outer surfaces are made so that the profile on Larger Diameter Corrugated Pipes.
The structure of the three layers is as follows;
1. Inner Layer: The inside layer of the HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes. Fluid passes through the liquid layer. High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) are produced from the material.
2. Middle Layer: this section is the section which provides the strength property pipe. Given special profile shape steel strips previously coated with adhesive material used.
3. Outer Layer: The outside of the pipe is protected against all kinds of parts for printing and strength.
2mm thick high density polyethylene (HDPE) made while using material. In relation to the effect of UV rays from sunlight is not affected by participating in the carbon black.
Application Area of HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes
HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes are described below uses for Larger Diameter Corrugated Pipes;
- Infrastructure application
- In the irrigation system
- Sewer lines and residential connections
- Drainage systems
- Treatment plants
Metal Reinforced HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes Advantages
Due to the high strength of ribs more strength, corrosion resistance because with polyethylene, HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes can be transported easily and with a lifetime of 50 years and is an attractive and laying pipes in a short time.
- Due to the high density polyethylene contains raw shows high resistance to corrosion.
- On that load is more resistance to compression loads and prevents scattered uniformly on the tube.
- HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes has more than 50 years of life against environmental impact.
- Plastic show less resistance to fluid flow is smooth and fluid with an occupancy rate of more fluid. This is a sub-diameter group pulls down the project cost by selecting the project.
- HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes loss to be experienced during the application is not in question. Furniture and early binding process is easy.
- Application of HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes is easy and installation time is short, and labor costs are low. Construction equipment level is reduced to minimum.
- Puncturing the HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes with a high wear resistance because of the fluid and soil and damage our wealth infrastructure is concerned.
- During printing will occur on the ground than it prevents breakage of yawning fully inward.
- Break with earthquakes and other ground motions can not be disabled.
- Rivers, lakes and seas is no harm in using the link.
- Maintenance of HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes, operating costs are very low.
- Does not require special flooring material.
Laying Pipe Cost + Cost is the lowest kind of price.
Metal Reinforced HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes Testing and Test Procedure
In the manufacture of HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes to be used in raw materials and other materials that must be used and, after passing through a number of tests. Tests to be performed through during production engineers will increase the quality of production. TSE and ISO standards are appropriate to test these tests; These tests are ;
- Ring Stiffness
- MF Test
- Impact Resistance Testing
- Density Test
- Elongation Test
- Durability Test with Heat
- Leakage Test
- Length of Elongation Test
Metal Reinforced HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes Production in Larger Diameter Corrugated
Raw Materials Used Metal Reinforced HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes is High-density Polyethylene [HDPE - HDPE]
In production of HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes, Polyethylene (PE) is quite robust and can be used in a wide variety of products softened, semi-permeable, and a white thermoplastic. From the ethylene monomer to form the name. Polyethylene is produced using ethylene. The most preferred that the products associated with detailed information about Polyethylene HDPE Pipe and Fittings page, RAW MATERIAL OF POLYETHYLENE find all the details about the polyethylene under PIPE title and the formation of high performance compared to other raw materials species in their field and as the economy as due to the long lasting strength until you can find a detailed information about the use of time. Interior of the HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes; It is a smooth-surfaced tube designed to carry the fluid and the ribbed outer layer is made of rib layer consists of two layers. This is molecularly bound to each other between two layers. Ratio of high density polyethylene for pipes according to the characteristics which will start production HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes and is adjusted by the steel strip. The surface of the steel strip is glued to wait as before. This steel band profile has been given shape by passing through pressure rollers to give shape reel tapes we use in attaching profile. Where as the steel strip gets into the circular shape to the slope of the line after the molding process of HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes. In this way, also ribs pipe is formed. HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes is the same as the subsequent steel strip production rate spacing. The absence of any interruption during production to continue providing the same quality as the same product. Coated with polyethylene prior to spiral winding steel bands are measures to be taken against corrosion. Steel bands, surface cleaning is performed after the slicing different for each diameter and coated with a special adhesive material out of the extruder.
Metal Reinforced Corrugated Pipe Laying
400 – 500
500 – 800
1000 - 1600
1800 - 2400
Bearing Area: Average of 20 cm base and 95% compression of filling should be done. It can vary according to caliber.
First Filler (sheathing): one with the material excavated and vary according to the diameter.
Top Bearing: With a filling rate in the bearing and the compression rate for the same level of compression it should be performed.
Material: There is no shortage in the usage of the excavated material for filling operations as well. With a maximum moisture content of around 15% in guiding the process of material should be used.
METAL REINFORCED SPIRAL CORRUGATED PIPE HANDLING AND TRANSPORTATION
- HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes to be lightweight and easy to be moved at the same time be resistant to shocks is one of the most important state in the transportation and warehousing. Therefore there is no leakage during transportation and storage to the process is not mentioned. Putting because it is intertwined with the light can be storage and shipping.
-Other Of potential problems to live in one of the pipes in the storage area cleaning is important HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes.
Sharp stones and should be free of rocks in the stock area.
In -Shipping tool should not still be kept clean and sharp stones and hard objects. During the transport process should not be covered with hard objects. HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes as the sun's rays should be kept in an environment with low and should be maintained even in areas covered possible. Possible to make long-term storage in such an environment.
HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes in a completely closed environment and warm weather should not be kept longer. Shipping time increased with altitude during installation tool especially made excessive stretching should be avoided while connecting to damage the pipe. Which will be held in the transport and construction equipment should not be used suspension rope sharp.
- If the installation of HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes is done with folklift if your feet should be kept high. Should not be hard hit.
Metal Reinforced HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes Joining Method
Electrofusion Welding Method of HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes for Larger Diamater of Pipes:
According to the diameter and length of each different, some will be merged with the pipe made of polyethylene tape coated with Electro fusion and it is implemented using copper wire welding machine. Centering on the inside with a piece of pipe to be made in fixing the merge process is ready to EFE sources. Belt use EF to clean the surface of the pipes will be welded later before proceeding with the winding process is performed and the ribs are fixed to the pipe and coupling place between them via a special apparatus.
After allowed to cool EF supply pipes. With regard to sealing the welded manually excruder from the pipe inner surface.
Thus, the seal is eliminated danger. Another important note regarding the EF welding; The settings of the EF welding machine according to the pipe diameter.
Shrink Sleeve Method of HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes
This method is provided to seal the joints made by and used in the pipes is less than 1000 mm. Shrink sleeve is passed to the junction of two pipes and provides pipe coating is heated with the heater.
HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes Fitting Features
Before the pipe is cut with the help of saws properly project done by appropriately combining butt welding process in special equipment. Many fasteners can be manufactured for the realization of this process. A variety of fasteners are used in network connection Spiral Wrap is also used for cutting and assembly operations in Calendar corrugated metal pipe.
The main fasteners
If you want to see a list of attachments used in other corrugated pipe. You can look under the link contained Corrugated Pipes Drainage Pipes HDPE Corrugated Spiral Pipes page for more information and documents, please visit our website